- Over the top, charming, extroverted, vain, attention seeking.
- They high self esteem and satisfaction with their lives despite the pain they cause others.
- In love, they seek power by game-playing.
- Paranoid, immoral and sadistic.
- Often physically abusive in relationships.
- They actually find pleasure in creating chaos and taking people down.
- They are on the verge of anti-social personality disorder (Holcroft, et al. 2012).
Troubles with a Malignant Narcissist
- They are relying on their ability to frighten, intimidate, and exhaust you during a divorce or custody dispute.
They feed off of the conflict that they cause you, so they never run out of steam.
They view compromise as a failure.
They will take advantage of the many opportunities to hurt and punish you.
They may actually enjoy the process of making you miserable during the divorce.
Document EVERYTHING! There is an art to keeping and preserving proper documentation that will help you in court.
The narcissist wants to trigger you to make you look crazy, and then use your "craziness" against you in court.
Identify your triggers so you can learn to not respond and give the narcissist his supply.
Be brutally honest. Narcissists hate honesty, but it's time to stop protecting their alter ego.
Set boundaries, and stick to them no matter what.
The narcissist will never be accountable for his actions. So you need to establish automatic accountability to the courts in your parenting plan.
Reduce communication as much as possible. This can also be done prospectively in the paperwork.
For the times that you do need to communicate, create an atmosphere with complete transparency. If the narcissist knows that other eyes and ears have access to your communications, he will be less likely to engage in his usual aggressive bullying tactics.
If you implement the strategies in my master course,
Co-Parenting With a Narcissist
If you don't take your power back now, the narcissist will always have power over you!
Get it today and save $300!
Offer available for the next 10 minutes, so don't wait!